Author Topic: v5.51 Patch  (Read 2950 times)

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
v5.51 Patch
« on: August 04, 2011, 12:30:46 PM »
Important! This is a bug-fix patch that can only be applied to v5.50.

This patch fixes the class size problem and will not affect saved games. However, I would recommend starting a new game in case the class size bug affected NPRs. To apply the patch just unzip the Aurora551.zip file into the installation directory, overwriting Aurora.exe.

The main v5.50 download already includes this patch as of 17.30 GMT on August 4th.

http://www.pentarch.org/steve/Aurora551.zip (13.8Mb)

Steve
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:51:38 AM by Steve Walmsley »

Offline waresky

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
  • Alpine Mountaineer..ohh Yeah!
Re: v5.51 Patch
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 03:06:11 AM »
Important! This is a bug-fix patch that can only be applied to v5.50.

This patch fixes the class size problem and will not affect saved games. However, I would recommend starting a new game in case the class size bug affected NPRs. To apply the patch just unzip the Aurora551.zip file into the installation directory, overwriting Aurora.exe.

The main v5.50 download already includes this patch as of 17.30 GMT on August 4th.

http://www.pentarch.org/steve/Aurora551.zip (13.8Mb)

Steve

Lol..am Loving Steve..:))

Steve..one day or another u can come in "Calabria" (South region's Italy) where am going to live and married to my nice female..and u r welcome..

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 06:13:35 AM »
Lol..am Loving Steve..:))

Steve..one day or another u can come in "Calabria" (South region's Italy) where am going to live and married to my nice female..and u r welcome..

If I could live anywhere I wanted, it would almost certainly be Italy, although probably Umbria or Tuscany. I love both the cities and the countryside in that area. My favourite restaurants are Italian and my favourite wines are all Italian so I would very likely end up putting on a lot of weight :)

Haven't been there for a couple of years though. Last time, we had a villa overlooking Lake Trasimeno.

Steve

Offline C4lv1n

• Petty Officer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 11:32:57 AM »
I just started a new game and haven't yet done any turns (at all) I've just been setting up ships, research, etc.

Should I be ok or should I start a new game?

EDIT:: I actually will be starting a new game, as I didn't install 5.50 yet
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:37:37 AM by C4lv1n »
Steve is a pretty cool guy, he makes games and doesn't afraid of anything.