Author Topic: Constuction ships?  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Texashawk (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • T
Constuction ships?
« on: May 06, 2010, 03:28:58 PM »
This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to create a true 'construction ship'; i.e. one that can construct ships and bases in space? I know you can create a jump gate constructor, but I thought I saw somewhere that you could also create a base constructor. If not, it would sure be a neat feature to have!!

Thanks for making such an awesome game!!! (BTW, I am about to start a new story for those who are interested in my 'American Dream'. I didn't read the fine print about upgrading to 5.1 and.... well.... as I said, a new story. But I will keep most of the main characters and idea. ;-)

Offline welchbloke

• Vice Admiral
Re: Constuction ships?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 04:14:37 PM »
Quote from: "Texashawk"
This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to create a true 'construction ship'; i.e. one that can construct ships and bases in space? I know you can create a jump gate constructor, but I thought I saw somewhere that you could also create a base constructor. If not, it would sure be a neat feature to have!!

Thanks for making such an awesome game!!! (BTW, I am about to start a new story for those who are interested in my 'American Dream'. I didn't read the fine print about upgrading to 5.1 and.... well.... as I said, a new story. But I will keep most of the main characters and idea. ;-)
At present, you can only construct bases or assemble prefabricated PDC parts using construction factories or engineer brigades.
Welchbloke