Author Topic: Stuck research  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Robinsa (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • R
Stuck research
« on: June 02, 2010, 10:28:45 AM »
Hi (again) everyone. Ive posted here a few times now but my posts dont seem to be approved.

Ok, so I found a new problem. I noticed that my research projects didnt finnish as I expected them to. When I went to take a look this is what I saw:

I guess the only thing I can do is to cancel them and instant them - with loss in potential research experiance?

Also, is this a known bug or should I submit it? I couldnt find anything about it when I did a quick search in the forums.

Thx for a great game. Im somewhat getting used to the game now and its loads of fun!!

Offline sloanjh

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Stuck research
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 04:56:15 PM »
Did some of your researchers die (you can see this in the ctrl-F3 events screen)?  Just cancel the projects - current research won't be lost, and you should get the labs back.

John

Offline Robinsa (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • R
Re: Stuck research
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 12:02:38 AM »
Quote from: "sloanjh"
Did some of your researchers die (you can see this in the ctrl-F3 events screen)?  Just cancel the projects - current research won't be lost, and you should get the labs back.

John
I canceled the project and I did indeed get all my research points back. As of the researchers I dont really know. I think theyre in the staff pool again but I cant say for sure.

Thx for the help.