Author Topic: Need help with Window size.  (Read 2972 times)

Offline MistaMeowmas (OP)

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • Jebediah Kerman - Thrillmaster
Need help with Window size.
« on: August 22, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »
Okay, so I know theres a 'Reduced Height Window' button, but it doesn't seem to help my case.  I have a very low res screen, and the highest I can go is 1366 x 768.  However part of the window of the systems map, (anything below life pods) is out of screen.  I've tried Infinite Screen.  And I'm just wondering if perhaps theres an easier, WAY less complicated way that I can do this.  Seeing a the game itself is complicating, I'd rather not have to screw around everyime I want to play.

Offline Person012345

• Captain
Re: Need help with Window size.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
I have the same. If you press windows+P and go to "extend". Go to control panel (adjust screen resolution) and set it so that the second screen is above the first and is larger. This way it will let you drag aurora above the screen. Just dragging the title bar up gives you enough room and it's easy enough to just drag any particular window up further if you need to. After the first time you won't need to go to control panel.

You get used to having your mouse disappear off the top of the screen.

Offline nadia911

• Petty Officer
  • n
Re: Need help with Window size.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 05:40:41 PM »
Hello, in my notebook with 1366x768 resolution this software works great, but hiding the windows bar

hxxp: corz. org/windows/software/accessories/KDE-resizing-moving-for-XP-or-Vista. php

Excuse my english