Author Topic: Task Group Training Issue  (Read 1253 times)

Offline mikelovskij (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
Task Group Training Issue
« on: May 21, 2015, 07:07:29 AM »
Hi, I'm quite new with Aurora, and I recently got an issue with Task Group training.   
I have a new task group that is composed by two military ships (one of them is a small carrier) and 4 fighters.   
 I have a similar but older task group that had no issues with task group training: during the TG training, the fighters mainteinance clock and crew (mths) remained to 0 and all ships (included the fighters) increased the TG training % during the training.   I suppose that this is the normal behaviour. 
When i activate TG training with the newer TG, instead i encounter these two issues:
- the fighter crew timer keeps going (and the crew morale starts falling very soon since the intended depl.   time for the fighters is very short)
- no ship gets any TG training bonus.   
I tried to unassign and reassign the fighters to their carrier, but nothing seems to have changed.   
Any clue on why I'm getting this behavuour?
Thanks

Edit: I solved the fighter crew time thing, it was probably just a assignment issue.  I still have no clue on why the TG training % does not improve during TG training.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:51:51 AM by mikelovskij »

Offline Erik L

• Administrator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • Forum Admin
  • Discord Username: icehawke
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Task Group Training Issue
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 08:26:12 AM »
Do you have a commander with training assigned to the ship/tg?

Offline mikelovskij (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 08:50:42 AM »
The Senior Officer has ha crew training rating of 175 and is the pilot of one of the Fighters.  One of the two main ships and two of the other fighters has another commander with a training rating, but the carrier and one figher have no commander assigned. 
Do every ship in the TG need a commander for the TG training to work?

Offline mikelovskij (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 09:13:46 AM »
While checking for the ship commanders, I noticed that i had no Fleet Headquartiers commander.  Probably he died recently and I didn't notice it. 
After I reassigned it, the TF training % started growing, problem solved.
Thanks.   ;D