VB6 Aurora > Aurora Chat

Against my better judgment

(1/2) > >>

Jovus:
Heya folks,

Roundabout a year ago I decided to give Aurora a rest, because it was interfering with my PhD and I wanted to wait until C# Aurora made its debut. (No rush, Steve! I'm just flattered to be sharing your personal project with you.)

However, I've decided it's time for me to come back into the fold. I'm starting a new game today:

I expect to get stomped fairly quick with these settings.

If I don't, my plan is to go whole-hog carrier doctrine. Carriers for everything. Explorer carriers, scout carriers, patrol carriers. And no missiles, except if necessary later AMMs. Why? Because I want to try it.

We'll see.

Jovus:
Apologies; it seems the spoiler tag isn't working properly.

Erik L:

--- Quote from: Jovus on April 10, 2018, 10:49:42 AM ---Apologies; it seems the spoiler tag isn't working properly.

--- End quote ---
It does not seem to spoiler the img tag. It spoilers text just fine

Jovus:
Yeah; I'm used to SMF spoiler tags creating a by-default closed box, so I could put the picture there and not clobber the baud (and eyes) of anyone who didn't care.

Jovus:
I've discovered two things:

1) My laptop is not made for running Aurora. Oh well. Charge ahead anyway!

2) A conventional start with 2 labs is soooo sloooow. Probably I'm just digging myself an even deeper hole. I suppose I'll find out...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version