Other Games > Beyond the Stars!

Discussions

(1/44) > >>

Þórgrímr:
The two examples of the different types of powers that can be designed have been posted for commentary and questions. They represent just how customizible The Stars Beckon! is as a game system and are not all encompassing in their design. Much much more can be done with these rules. Hopefully some of you bright folks here will take on the task and help me polish this gem in the rough.  

Erik L:
Looks good. Though you might want to number the rules posts so a person has an idea on the order

Þórgrímr:

--- Quote from: "Erik Luken" ---Looks good. Though you might want to number the rules posts so a person has an idea on the order :evil:  Yeah that was the intention. As for now the index should suffice. Once the rules get into a more finalised form I will number them. I will get them into order though. The topmost should be the beginning when I get them arranged.  :D
--- End quote ---

Þórgrímr:
I eagerly await any input from the fine folks here. Oh, also, if you folks know of anyone who may be interested in participating in this endeavor, please direct them to this forum and board.  

Cheers, ??rgr?mr

Erik L:

--- Quote from: "??rgr?mr" ---
--- Quote from: "Erik Luken" ---Looks good. Though you might want to number the rules posts so a person has an idea on the order :evil:  Yeah that was the intention. As for now the index should suffice. Once the rules get into a more finalised form I will number them. I will get them into order though. The topmost should be the beginning when I get them arranged.  :D
--- End quote ---

According to the host, the email bounces should cease. Though to be honest, I've not seen any new ones since they said it was fixed.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version