Author Topic: Events for the years 2036-2037 part 2 (37)  (Read 4679 times)

Offline Paul M

• Vice Admiral
  • P
Re: Events for the years 2036-2037 part 2 (37)
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 05:49:13 AM »
Kurt with all the changes for 4.2x have you shelved this game and are in the process of restarting or what is up?  Currently WitP AE is sucking down most of my spare time but I have noticed its been weeks since an update from you *epokes*

Offline Exsellsior

• Leading Rate
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 05:42:59 AM »
Quote from: "Paul M"
Kurt with all the changes for 4.2x have you shelved this game and are in the process of restarting or what is up?  Currently WitP AE is sucking down most of my spare time but I have noticed its been weeks since an update from you *epokes*

Sigh. Yes, if this keeps up I'll have to re-read the Rigellian Campaign.

Again.
The gods offer no rewards for intellect.  There was never one yet that showed any interest in it.
-- Mark Twain, Notebook

Offline Kurt (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »
Quote from: "Exsellsior"
Quote from: "Paul M"

Sigh. Yes, if this keeps up I'll have to re-read the Rigellian Campaign.

Again.

Sorry guys.  Real life has been very stressful lately, and work has sucked up most of my time.  The special project I was working pretty much ended yesterday, and I am hoping to spend some time on the campaign soon.  It will be difficult to get back into it, as there was a lot going on, and I haven't worked on it in a long time.  

Kurt

Offline Paul M

• Vice Admiral
  • P
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 04:53:49 AM »
Kurt, sorry for the delayed response I was in the USA on a conference and I perfer not to travel "wired" to a slaptop if I can avoid it so I've not been able to check in till now.  Glad to hear that real life is sorting itself out for you as that is much more important.  I would imagine that without detailed notes of what you were doing with 6 NPCs you would have a heck of a time even figuring out why the build queue was what it was.  I was forced into a couple of restarts and I'm not overly happy with my starting system but anyway I'll see what it brings...heck I may even write some of it up if it gets non-boring for others.