VB6 Aurora > Aurora Bugs

"Error 3201 was generated by DAO.recordset."

(1/10) > >>

nightlord84:
When starting a new game and also when doing various things in-game I've been faced with this error message (quite a few times now):

"Error 3201 was generated by DAO. recordset.  You cannot add or change a record because a related record is required in table 'TechSystem'. "

Any helpful tips? I've already tried copying the database (SteveFire. dmb, right?) fresh from the downloaded files into the installation directory again. 

shadenight123:

--- Quote from: nightlord84 on October 12, 2011, 12:53:37 PM ---When starting a new game and also when doing various things in-game I've been faced with this error message (quite a few times now):

"Error 3201 was generated by DAO. recordset.  You cannot add or change a record because a related record is required in table 'TechSystem'. "

Any helpful tips? I've already tried copying the database (SteveFire. dmb, right?) fresh from the downloaded files into the installation directory again. 

--- End quote ---

hmm are you using the british options in your OS? (i had to change them being italian, because commas are different between italian and english system and generated problems)

nightlord84:
So I have to change to British settings? How might I do that?

shadenight123:

--- Quote from: nightlord84 on October 13, 2011, 12:06:56 AM ---So I have to change to British settings? How might I do that?

--- End quote ---

control panel -> country and language -> English (United states) (it's fine also this.)
if it's already like that then got no clue.

Five:
I get the same error, i click through them and it seems to work fine after words. I tend to get them about every other time a play about 2 or 3 intrements into the game. So far haven't noticed anything else wrong unless it is messing up a NPR.

-Five

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version