Author Topic: Announcements  (Read 18457 times)

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
Announcements
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:14:47 PM »
Everyone's subforum is set up and ready to go.

It is currently 4:12 PM PST and I would like the orders for Turn 1 ready to go ideally in 24-48 hours. After this turn I would like to have turns ready by Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of every week.

What is needed for that to happen is SOP in your forums, how you spend your starting ship funds, if I don't have 100 size worth of troops from you please make a ground forces thread with the composition of your ground forces including hierarchy, I also need your first research project, any trade/espionage you want to try on turn one, and your planned ship movements.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
Re: Announcements
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 04:23:44 PM »
I have gotten all of Turn 1's orders in and will have a write up within a couple of hours. I would love it if we can get Turn 2 orders submitted by the end of the day Wednesday, which is in about 36 hours.

Offline Ektoras

• Lieutenant
  • E
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »
I will  :)

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 06:56:10 PM »
Turn 1 is completely processed and everyone has their results.

For the rest of the community I will be writing up things to let you guys know what happens as soon as the information is known to everyone.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 01:11:13 AM »
Turn 2 has been processed and is done. I will run Turn 3 when I get everyone's orders.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 01:03:12 PM »
Turn 3 has been successfully processed and done. By the way, in case anyone was wondering, Turn 3 was March 2300.

Also a note, this evening I will be leaving for a long weekend at the beach and I may not have internet at the beach. I can probably run a few turns in the time between then and now if orders for the turns stay what I think they will be, but I will just worry about Turn 4 which we might get to do.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 12:05:08 PM »
A clarification of my math for those of you who are predicting your income from turn to turn. When your economic health changes, say from 8 to 9, what I do is I take the new percentage and divide it by the old, so in our example 120/115. Then I multiply that by what you got in income the last turn and then I round it to the nearest whole number. I find that not only is this slightly easier in not having to look up several places for the right values but it gives a slight fluctuation that leads to long term economic change rather than hitting a couple of brackets that only change when your colony grows or your tax rate changes, which I find to be more realistic.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 01:07:51 PM »
Turn 4 is processed and in.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 01:35:38 AM »
I have processed Turn 5 and would like to process the rest of the year tomorrow, most of you have given me orders for the next several months and should be just fine with that, if anyone isn't please let me know in your fourm.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 12:39:28 PM »
Turn 6 has been processed and is about to be posted. Instead of the yearly growth of population I am doing six month growth which happened first this month and will happen every 6 turns. For those of you wondering how I am rounding I am rounding to the hundredths place, which is equal to the 10,000s of people.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 09:46:53 PM »
Turn 7 is processed and posted and I am starting work on turn 8 right now.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 10:25:25 PM »
Turn 8 is processed and turned in. Unfortunately I can not continue like I had hoped earlier today because I have to get replies from more than one of you on orders. I have addressed them in red at the bottom of your turn results.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 02:03:56 PM »
Turn 9 is processed and posted. I will get Turn 10 up later and I think I can finish out the year as well.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 06:12:04 PM »
And with that ends Turn 10 with Turn 11 starting right now.

Offline Sematary (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 07:26:17 PM »
With Turn 12 being posted, we have finished our first year. 2300 is over and 2301 will be starting in the next day or two. We are officially 3 weeks ahead of my original time frame.