Other Games > Other Games

StarLords3k

(1/8) > >>

se5a:
I'm having a bit of fun with this.
It's an single indie dev space empire 4x
The emphasis is more on politicking than just going all out war, in fact if you go all out war with everyone you'll find yourself behind economically. it's far better to trade and treaty your way through, while leaving battles for those times where politicking won't further your goals. 

At first glance it has the appearance of one of those empire building clone facebook games that were all the rage a few years back (farmville?) but it's totally not. it's nowhere near that dumbed down.
On the other hand it's not quite as complex as Aurora either, and the tutorial is pretty good and for the most part explains stuff pretty well.

It has the appearance of being turn based while being realtime, economy is run on a 10hr tick and ships have a cooldown period of 10hrs after they jump to another system. That can make the beginning of the game a little slow, but a few cycles in you'll find there's plenty to tweak and plan for.

It's looking for a dozen or so more testers to learn the ropes and get a proper game started. 

http://starlords3k.com

netforce10:
Started playing it after seeing this post and I must say I thoroughly enjoy it.
Currently made my first couple of contacts with other players so I am interested how diplomacy pans out.

mahks:
Hi There, I am the developer.

Anyone has questions, please ask.

MarcAFK:

--- Quote from: mahks on November 05, 2015, 04:36:33 AM ---Hi There, I am the developer.

Anyone has questions, please ask.

--- End quote ---
Awesome, I'm sure the guys here will give you some valuable input, as long as you don't mind being bored to tears by in depth discussion of mechanics and relativistic physics.

boggo2300:
what? wait! that's boring?

are you sure?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version