Author Topic: System Display Screen bug?  (Read 1086 times)

Offline AndonSage (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • A
System Display Screen bug?
« on: April 13, 2010, 10:45:37 PM »
Why are all of the planets in the Solar System showing as the same planet picture? Is this a known problem, or did I do something wrong?

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." - Robert A. Heinlein
"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!" - Pericles (430 B.C.)
"A government big enough to give you everyt

Offline Hyfrydle

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • H
Re: System Display Screen bug?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 02:19:19 AM »
I thought this was how it should be it's the same in my game.

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 09:22:53 AM »
Its a known problem. The Sol system wasn't generated like every other system. I just typed it into the database. I haven't got around to setting all the correct pictures so all the planets are using the default picture. Someone posted a list of all the correct pictures but now I can't find it. If that person is reading this, please could you point me in the right direction :)

Steve

Offline StratPlayer

• Chief Petty Officer
  • S
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 11:17:49 AM »
I happened to see it in the "Aurora Chat" forum just the other day:

http://aurora.pentarch.org/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2434
"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"[/i

Offline AndonSage (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • A
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 05:26:42 PM »
Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
Its a known problem. The Sol system wasn't generated like every other system. I just typed it into the database. I haven't got around to setting all the correct pictures so all the planets are using the default picture.
Alrighty, then, hehe. Is this something you'll be fixing for 5.1?

Quote from: "StratPlayer"
I happened to see it in the "Aurora Chat" forum just the other day: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2434
Thanks much! Done with this thread now :) Explanations on how to use posted in that thread.
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." - Robert A. Heinlein
"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!" - Pericles (430 B.C.)
"A government big enough to give you everyt