VB6 Aurora > Wiki Discussion

Wiki Update

(1/3) > >>

Erik L:
I updated the mediawiki code. Let me know if anything is broken.

Mor:
Thanks. And speaking of updates, for the last few days I have been going through the articles, expanding documentation and shuffling things around in an attempt to make things more organised. Still, there are plenty of topics that could enjoy from the wealth of experience known to Aurora veterans.

Mor:
Btw, if anyone spot a page  that provide outdated or incomplete information, or can't find the topic at all. But unable to help out there (e.g. due to time consideration), please drop a quick note here to bring it our attention, it will be a great help.

Thundercraft:

--- Quote from: Erik Luken on June 04, 2015, 08:23:05 AM ---I updated the mediawiki code. Let me know if anything is broken.
--- End quote ---

First thing I noticed different is that the main page seems to take longer to load. And, immediately, I get the following error:

--- Quote ---Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/penta6/public_html/aurorawiki/extensions/ContributionCredits/ContributionCredits.php on line 25
--- End quote ---

If you wait long enough, the main page will load. But that error message remains at the top.

Also, whenever I try to use the Search function I get this error:

--- Quote ---Internal Server Error...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---...Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--- End quote ---

Edit: Nevermind. About half the time, the Search results will eventually load, if you wait long enough. It just takes a while. And this 500 Internal Server error regularly crops up on the forum, too.

Mor:
Its not Erik update at fault, but the recent increase in popularity\traffic (you can find more about it here). I can attest that before that and minus the host shenanigans it worked like a charm  :D

Concerning the "Strict Standards:... " Error, it started to show a couple of days ago. I already alerted Erik.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version