Author Topic: Ministry of TECHNOLOGY  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Father Tim (OP)

• Vice Admiral
Ministry of TECHNOLOGY
« on: June 20, 2011, 08:44:49 AM »
 - - - ! URGENT ! - - -
To:  Dr. J Winston, Dr. H Mingler, Dr. L Veer

STOP EVERYTHING!

Drop what you're doing, shelve your projects, and report to BLUE SUN Engineering Labs, Defence Industries Division (Kowloon, Great China) at your earliest possible opportunity.

The discovery of non-human technology on Mars necessitates the immediate construction of a heavy-lift spacecraft capable of moving an entire brigade of combat engineers.  In furtherance of this goal, I am directing all three of you to work together under the direction of Dr. Veer on the creation of a Troop Transport Module to handle the personnel and equipment in question.  The entire resources of this Ministry are at your disposal.

Dr. Phineas T. Vendar,
Minister for Technology

Offline Father Tim (OP)

• Vice Admiral
Re: Ministry of TECHNOLOGY
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 08:53:23 AM »
[ooc]OOC:  Put all of our Research Labs (I believe we have 15 of them) under Lyndon Veer and get them working on a Troop Transport Module, please.

Once that project is done, the next things in the queue should be:
J Winston, 5 labs, Pebble Bed Reactor Technology
K Mingler, 5 labs, Research Rate 240 RP
L Veer, 5 labs, Thermal Sensor Sensitivity 6[/ooc]

Offline Detjen

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 01:25:00 AM »
All labs are now under Lyndon Veer Troop transport bay estimated completion May 21 2064

Offline ardem

• Rear Admiral
  • a
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 05:46:33 PM »
To: Dr. Phineas T. Vendar

I understand my nephew has taken the survey team I was putting together and headed for Mars, on his own authority. I do understand he is the foremost expert in this field, but I wanted to let you know I in no way encouraged this behaviour or condone it. His youth and inexperience in these judgement calls is showing itself, although I do not plead for any punishment or demotion you see fit, in fact I welcome it, as a man who breech protocol is not a man of trust and worth. I in fact plead to look at what a payment we can receive from his endeavours in the future instead of being sidelined.

If you wish him to return from Mars I will make sure I have a ship at our disposal to do this, but logic would dictate for his to do his job which would perhaps increase humanities future reach into space in what we may discover.