C# Aurora > C# Approved Mods

A light-colored theme with a vanilla Windows look 'n feel

(1/3) > >>

Kyle:
Polaris Theme is a configurable light-colored theme for Aurora. 

Steps to install:

* Install AuroraPatch
* Extract the ThemeCreator zip into your Patches folder so it becomes (your Aurora folder)/Patches/ThemeCreator/ThemeCreator.dll

* Grab the latest zip file of Polaris Theme from the releases page
* Extract PolarisTheme.zip into your Patches folder, so it becomes (your Aurora folder)/Patches/PolarisTheme/PolarisTheme.dll
* Run AuroraPatch.exe from your Aurora Folder, then click Start Aurora. You'll need to do this every time you run Aurora.
This is an open source project licensed under MIT with code available on GitHub.

Huge thanks to @simast for Solaris Theme.  I used their project as a starting point and a learning tool.  Thanks to the authors of AuroraPatch and ThemeCreator as well.

The download link again: Polaris Theme

(edit 1: updated ThemeCreator link)

Cristo:
Fantastic, thank you for making and sharing. Love the ability to have windows backing and map backing be different - I was trying and failing to make that myself!

serger:
With a settings window, wow. Man, thanx a lot!

mtm84:
Oh man I was looking for this, nice!

Vandermeer:
Is it possible to get a pre-built version of the ThemeCreator? My VisualStudio is still the 2019 version, and I currently don't have the time to go through updates and procedure fitness exercise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version