Author Topic: Rapairing a ships armour  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Daveion (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • D
Rapairing a ships armour
« on: January 27, 2013, 09:44:58 AM »
I had a close battle and four of my destroyers were badly damaged so I sent them to the ship yards and tried to use the repair function but Aurora came back with an "Overflow 6" error.

I had three slips at the yard and only one was free, after the exited the error I noticed that all three slips were now in use and unavailable so I checked the ship yard tasks tab and sure enough there was my destroyer getting repaired. unfortunately the next day my ships armour was still damaged and the slip was free again.

I tried again on another free slip and the error occurred again, I added another ship to another slip for repair and this time the error report appeared twice, adding a third to repair the error appeared three times and four times when I entered my forth ship into repair all at differant slips.

Any one know what is going on here?

Just to clarify, all slips are for this class of ship that I need repairing although I have read using the search function that you can repair any ship in any slip as long as the slip has a greater capacity than the ship.

Offline Daveion (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • D
Re: Rapairing a ships armour
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 12:52:50 PM »
I figured out how to use SM mode to repair my ships instead.

The overflow is in populateshipyardtasks