Poll

Elector, Which Faction and Leader will you Support in the 2123 United Nations Election

Grace Francis (United Nations)
3 (17.6%)
Leopoldo Fransa (Concordance)
5 (29.4%)
Xie Song Bo (Free Worlds/Free Stars)
5 (29.4%)
Scott Thompson (Directorship)
1 (5.9%)
Eduard Nazarov (NATO-Russo)
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: January 14, 2014, 07:37:56 PM

Author Topic: Election 2123, Choose your vote and the future name of my campaign  (Read 4053 times)

Offline Erik L

• Administrator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • Forum Admin
  • Discord Username: icehawke
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Election 2123, Choose your vote and the future name of my campaign
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 08:37:04 AM »
Maybe allow those who voted for a non-tied candidate to vote for one of the two.

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 06:38:57 PM »
The Conclave has 24 hours to make a decision...

In a near-lightless bunker 500 meters below Omsk Oblast, Nazarov smiles and sees that he has captured far more votes than anyone expected, but not nearly enough to form a working government. "Ah, well" He thinks "It would have been an awful lot of work anyway."
At heart he is happy: such popular support suggests that NATO-Russo still has its hand on the reigns of power, even if its hand is older and feebler than in Kuzmin's day....more importantly, such popularity garnered large contributions from patriots who trust old dogs like Nazarov implicitly.

Nazarov and half his campaign war chest are never seen again.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 06:42:36 PM by Theodidactus »
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 08:38:12 PM »
The election has been decided in favor of Fransa's concordance of worlds. Here's the flag that every ship in Fransa's starfleet will now fly.
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 11:25:24 PM »
Love the flag, While I didn't support his cause, a part of me is hoping Nazarov ends up overseeing some hidden colony of refugees deep past the known reaches of the outer territories, I somehow doubt this is the last we see of his influence.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 08:05:07 AM »
NATO-Russo will never die out. I highly doubt that the russians will turn over ALL their secret underground tachyon research facilities on Vadim. in fact, Vadim might be exactly the holdout you're talking about.