Author Topic: Time....  (Read 7157 times)

Offline Della

• Leading Rate
  • D
Re: Time....
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 07:41:14 AM »
yeah, i tried updating to a more recent version and the problem shifted from "people raising shields in nebula" to "people trying to destroy a planet with blowguns every 5 seconds"

Offline Yonder

• Registered
  • Lt. Commander
  • Y
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 07:19:56 PM »
The last 4 months of game time have passed like clockwork in 6 hour increments. I turned the "Event Updates" Window to show the "SM View" Empire and it still won't tell me what is happening every 6 hours. Should that be working? Is there another way I can tell what those wacky NPR's are up to?

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 04:07:29 AM »
Quote from: "Yonder"
The last 4 months of game time have passed like clockwork in 6 hour increments. I turned the "Event Updates" Window to show the "SM View" Empire and it still won't tell me what is happening every 6 hours. Should that be working? Is there another way I can tell what those wacky NPR's are up to?
You can send me the DB and I can take a look to see if there is anything weird going on.

Steve

Offline spec10

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • s
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2010, 05:54:01 AM »
You can also save the log to a txt file (there should be a button) and there it will show more details.

Offline Yonder

• Registered
  • Lt. Commander
  • Y
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2010, 07:27:57 AM »
Well even after zipping the Database it is too large to post to the forums, but luckily Spec10's advice worked!

It turns out that for the last 10 months this message has been generated every 6 hours: "Bastak,Bastak,Crusher 016 failed to Load Colonists at Bastak Prime. Any additional orders will be on hold until the problem is resolved"

Is there a way that I can log into that race as the SM and delete that ship? This is version 4.7.7 btw.

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 03:06:02 AM »
Quote from: "Yonder"
Well even after zipping the Database it is too large to post to the forums, but luckily Spec10's advice worked!

It turns out that for the last 10 months this message has been generated every 6 hours: "Bastak,Bastak,Crusher 016 failed to Load Colonists at Bastak Prime. Any additional orders will be on hold until the problem is resolved"

Is there a way that I can log into that race as the SM and delete that ship? This is version 4.7.7 btw.
I would still like to see the DB to try and figure out why the problem happened in the first place. Otherwise it could just happen again. You could send it by email to stevewalmsley at btinternet.com. I'll send it back with the problem fixed.

Steve