Author Topic: Participative game  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Bartimeus (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • B
Participative game
« on: April 21, 2014, 11:45:50 PM »
Hello,

I actually prepare a new game based on the original idea of the last Steve fiction(for the backround).
It's a multi-faction starting (6 nations), all trans-Newtonian with some ships and all with the jump technology(But no grav and jump vessel).
Each faction is limited by is government type(Republic, feudal, federation etc etc...) in it's action. For example, a republic faction cannot declare war without a vote of representatives of the people and without good reason(Cannot invade a peaceful country for example).

Why participative game and not community game ?

Because you will not have direct access to the save.
But you can incarnate a important person of a factions and give global order to your subordinates, you will also deal the diplomacy, it's depending the person you choose to incarnate.
You can be more than one per faction and work in collaboration or plot one against the over. It will be essentially RP stuff. I will don't need a big investment of time I think, and we will not be block if someone is late to answer because I will take a decision for him in this case. For me the more important it's the game progress.

Question ? People interesting ?

Short presentation of one faction :

Saint Ligue(Holy Ligue):
Theology gouvernement
Important person :
The Great Priest, elected for life by the member of the three order : Military, Senator(i.e. administrator) and Theologist(i.e scientific)). He cannot directly rules the county but have  censorship against Consul and veto power. Censorship generally use only only on asked of one of the three order. He is also the only person who can declare Crusade
The consul: Elected by senator for rule the faction, deal with internal and external affair. Can only be evicted by censorship. He design two Questers to help him and  one Edile.
Questers: Appointed by consul, help the consul by dealing some specific area (Industry, diplomacy etc etc...). The area are choose by the consul.
Edile : Appointed by consul, deal with the military. In charge of supply/production of vessel and connection between army and government.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:51:54 PM by Bartimeus »