Author Topic: v2.4.0 Bugs Thread  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Steve Zax

• Petty Officer
  • S
Re: v2.4.0 Bugs Thread
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2023, 02:24:09 PM »
if you don't have any fleets set up you can make infinite ships at 1 shipyard.  It doesn't matter how many slipways you have there.

First, there is an error when you give out construction orders, but then after you refresh shipyards window (by closing and opening it again), you can see there are ships being built and your available slipways can display as a negative number.

Oh THAT is fun! Don't fix it !

Oh well, I knew it was coming, and I'm glad it was fixed.  but  :(

Offline captainwolfer

• Lt. Commander
  • c
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2023, 02:56:33 PM »
Bug Report: Move to System Requiring Geosurvey doesn't work. The ship just jumps back and forth between Sol and the system through Sol jump point 1. See attached database, Game 2, look at fleet "SS-03 Abraham Bar Hiyya".

Move to system requiring Grav survey does seem to work fine though.

Offline Droll

• Vice Admiral
  • D
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2023, 12:39:31 AM »
When assigning a fleet commander the game will show all relevant posts. The information regarding the posts show the ship class as well as the ship name of the post, however it doesn't show the fleet that the post would be in, which often forces me to open the naval organisation window and find the fleet (and where there are multiple ships with flag bridges, the specific ship).

Would be nice if the commander window just told me which fleet each "fleet commander" post was in.

Offline kks

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2024, 07:26:52 PM »
Inbefore: I'm still on 2.4 but haven't seen this under fixes yet. Will take a look and report it for 2.5 when I'm upgrading.

Very minor and purley visual bug, I think:
If you have ground forces in training with only 50% it estimates the time needed for training wrong. It seems that it does not / through 0.5 but instead * by 0.5 for the build time in the queue:
Eg.: Two exactly the same formations in training. 7th blabla has 50% allocated, 4th blabla has 100%. One would expect that the 7th blabla needs twice the time for training(which it actually does when it's being build). However, in the queue it shows 0.09 (= 0.17 * 0.5) years as the expected build time.

The actual training time is unaffected, as one can see in the screenshot: It's december 2672 and the 5th blabla will be finished in April 2673, which is roughly four months/third a year (0.17 / 0.5 = 0.34 years).

Offline nuclearslurpee

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • Radioactive frozen beverage.
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2024, 07:52:17 PM »
Inbefore: I'm still on 2.4 but haven't seen this under fixes yet. Will take a look and report it for 2.5 when I'm upgrading.

Very minor and purley visual bug, I think:
If you have ground forces in training with only 50% it estimates the time needed for training wrong. It seems that it does not / through 0.5 but instead * by 0.5 for the build time in the queue:
Eg.: Two exactly the same formations in training. 7th blabla has 50% allocated, 4th blabla has 100%. One would expect that the 7th blabla needs twice the time for training(which it actually does when it's being build). However, in the queue it shows 0.09 (= 0.17 * 0.5) years as the expected build time.

The actual training time is unaffected, as one can see in the screenshot: It's december 2672 and the 5th blabla will be finished in April 2673, which is roughly four months/third a year (0.17 / 0.5 = 0.34 years).

I reported this and it got fixed in 2.5.

The following users thanked this post: kks

Offline kks

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2024, 09:11:19 PM »
Unecessary bug report

I reported this and it got fixed in 2.5.

Oh. I missed that.
Sorry and thank you.