Author Topic: C# Aurora v1.9.0 Patch  (Read 13331 times)

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
C# Aurora v1.9.0 Patch
« on: April 28, 2020, 12:14:10 PM »
This is not save game compatible. Delete the Aurora.exe and AuroraDB.db files from the installation directory and then copy the two files from this patch into that directory.

v1.9.0 Patch (21Mb)

If you reported a bug in a previous version and I didn't explicitly state it was fixed, please check it still exists in v1.9 before reporting it. Please do not report bugs from earlier versions.

There are a lot of changes and fixes in this patch, so I may have inadvertently introduced some new bugs. Therefore don't start any major campaigns until the patch has been out for about 24 hours.

Please read Known Issues before reporting bugs
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=10637.0

Offline 15minutegamer

• Chief Petty Officer
  • ?
Re: C# Aurora v1.9.0 Patch
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 12:37:59 PM »
Thanks Steve, cant wait to play

The following users thanked this post: Jeltz, nadia911, lordcirth

Offline Tikigod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 02:34:37 PM »
Did anything change in 1.9 to do with the default window coordinates stored in the DB?

Reason I ask is that after removing the old 1.8 files and copying over the 1.9 revision ones, all windows are defaulting to weird locations on my secondary monitor rather than my primary. Up until 1.9, Aurora always displayed everything coordinate central on my primary monitor by default until I moved them myself.
The popular stereotype of the researcher is that of a skeptic and a pessimist.  Nothing could be further from the truth! Scientists must be optimists at heart, in order to block out the incessant chorus of those who say "It cannot be done. "

- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, University Commencement

Offline Inglonias

• Lieutenant
  • I
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 03:34:11 PM »
It's possible that Steve forgot to hit the "Reset Windows" button before publishing the database, that's all.

Offline hadi

• Aurora blind player
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • h
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 11:09:26 PM »
Thank you very much for this!
Love the new features to event log,  notification when low on deployment time, when survey is done. awesome
At this point, I was suspecting demonic intervention.
-Steve