Starfire > SA Bugs

(MR) system

(1/3) > >>

Paul M:
In our current campaign we just hit TL6 and decided to use the (ML) and (MR) systems.  Unfortunately there is a major hitch.  The (MR) has no associated capacity, nor is there an option for it to be loaded with mines.

Has anyone got a solution to this?

If not looks like the MR is an un-usable system.  Starslayer may be able to do voodoo on the databases if someone can say what needs to be done, else I think we have to do modify the csp cost of a pattern to 125 csp, and then just require the development of the (MR) but just use sets of 3 H to simulate it in the ship plan.  I can't see any other way that doesn't involve massive changes to various pop up windows (the small craft/items one in particular) but my knowledge of access database programming is non-existent.  We can build the ships with MR to ensure the design can be done properly then in a final step swap them out for 3H's as not that terrible work around, but it would be preferable if the (MR) could be made to work as intended...guess Starslayer and I are "alpha" testers for it!

This is a general appeal for help, suggestions, condolences etc.

Tregonsee:
What version of Starfire are you referring to?

Paul M:
I am refering to Starfire Assistant.

Tregonsee:
Right, but I do not understand what you mean by (MR) and (ML) systems.  If you are referring how to deal with mines in SA, it is part of 'System Items'

Paul M:
These are new systems that Steve introduced with the last version of SFA.  Unfortunately, unlike the supply rules these tech systems are not fully implemented.

A MR is a "mine rack" it should be able to carry 12 mines, currently it isn't set to carry anything which rather borks up a minelayer that has them.  Also the program doesn't track them in the same way it tracks magazines or holds for the purposes of showing what is carried and allowing you to load them from the system items pannel.

Also Starslayer informs me that the laserwarhead is not showing up in magazines.

STEVE!!  HELP!! PLEASE!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version