VB6 Aurora > Installation

Downloading VB6 Aurora in 2023?

(1/2) > >>

computrr:
This might sound weird but I want to have a copy of VB6 Aurora, but all the download links on here are gone now.  Does anyone know where to get it, or have a copy they can share?

nuclearslurpee:
I think the only way you could get the VB6 versions would be if Steve or someone else rehosted the downloads. Steve I would not anticipate being interested, and I don't think anyone else on the forum would want to do this as it is Steve's program, not ours to be distributing.

You might like to check out Quasar4x which is a VB6 clone, feature-complete except for Invaders I think, and should run a lot faster than the VB6 version ever did. There are a few bugs here and there but I think the last release had fixed almost all of the ones reported.

Garfunkel:
Yeah go for Quasar, it's great if you want to play VB6 Aurora.

kilo:
Does anyone have the VB6 version? I could host it for free. It is just a few MB and I could put it on an external HDD plugged into my router. The upload speed would be a couple megabytes/s only though.

Haji:
Here you go, the 7.1 version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version