VB6 Aurora > Launcher & Backup Utility

Launcher 0.1 Bugs

(1/2) > >>

Erik L:
Use this thread to report bugs only for the launcher/backup utility. Aurora bugs should be reported in the proper thread.

Icecoon:
I've got these dialogs when clicked on the launch aurora button. This is in version 0.2 though.

--- Quote ---Error in Form Load
Error 3024 was generated by DAO.Workspace
Could not find file 'Stevefire.mdb'.
--- End quote ---

and...

--- Quote ---Error in UpdateGameLog
Error 91 was generated by Aurora
Object variable or With block variable not set
--- End quote ---

Edit: I'm pretty sure that I've set the install directory properly.

Edit2: I've installed 0.3 and it works now. :)

Edit3: It seems that some fields are greyed out, I can't click on them and they don't respond to the keyboard shortcuts either.
For instance from the Empires tab these are: System map, battle control window, galactic map, task groups, update sys control.

Erik L:

--- Quote from: Icecoon on November 06, 2012, 09:02:07 AM ---
Edit3: It seems that some fields are greyed out, I can't click on them and they don't respond to the keyboard shortcuts either.
For instance from the Empires tab these are: System map, battle control window, galactic map, task groups, update sys control.

--- End quote ---

Do you get the same greyed out buttons if you run Aurora without the launcher?

Icecoon:
Whitout the launcher they work as intended. One more thing, at the empire title on the main menu is displayed "-THIS IS A COPY!" For instance: Aevum Obscurum 26th May 1064 19:15 Imperium of Sol -THIS IS A COPY!
Don't know if its intended.

Erik L:
Hmmm... I think that happens if you are using a copy of the database not stored in the game directory. I'll have to ask Steve about that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version