VB6 Aurora > Launcher & Backup Utility

Release 0.4

(1/3) > >>

Erik L:
This should fix the greyed out buttons. It no longer launches Aurora (nor does it provide any feedback it's backing up).

Operation is as before. Set the options, select your game, click Backup. Launch Aurora via your normal method.

Paul M:
Erik, I have done as you said...set up the launcher, clicked back up and started Aurora...and well nothing happens.  I have no backups showing up where they should.  I will double check again the location the back ups should be but so far nothing.  Additionally when I start it I get a string of windows errors which don't actually seem to stop the program running.

I have a windows 7 64 bit machine if that might make a difference.  I'll update this with the actual error details next time I try to run the program.

Erik L:

--- Quote from: Paul M on November 28, 2012, 09:54:20 AM ---Erik, I have done as you said...set up the launcher, clicked back up and started Aurora...and well nothing happens.  I have no backups showing up where they should.  I will double check again the location the back ups should be but so far nothing.  Additionally when I start it I get a string of windows errors which don't actually seem to stop the program running.

I have a windows 7 64 bit machine if that might make a difference.  I'll update this with the actual error details next time I try to run the program.

--- End quote ---

Did you set up the options? I.E. game directory, etc?

Jikor:
I am seeing the same issue. Set the options and made sure the saves folder exists (an error is thrown if the folder doesn't exist).
Tried running program as admin as well and it didn't do anything.
It does show my current game in the box however it just will not launch Aurora no matter if I click the Start backups or Program > launch aurora.

Erik L:
This version does not launch Aurora. All it will do is copy the database to the save folder. You need to launch Aurora via your normal shortcut.

This is to prevent the "THIS IS A COPY" issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version