Off Topic > Off Topic

too quiet?

(1/6) > >>

db48x:
There have been almost no posts anywhere on the forum this week. How many of you lot are playing the latest Stellaris expansion instead?

kingflute:
It is also approaching deadlines for university dissertations too...
 :(

kilo:

--- Quote from: kingflute on April 17, 2021, 02:35:30 AM ---It is also approaching deadlines for university dissertations too...
 :(

--- End quote ---

At mine, we could have exams and write our final thesis whenever we want. Just study something really unpopular like STEM and everything becomes a bit more flexible. But now back to the topic. My 1.12 game has a few glitches again and I am caught somewhere in between starting a new campaign and waiting for 1.13.
I will be back after it rolls out unless I have some itch in need of scratching.

Kristover:
I’ve played long enough 1.12 that i have encountered the more serious glitches.  I’m waiting for 1.13 and will likely sink hundreds of hours into that build.  In the meantime, it isn’t like I’m lacking for gaming options.  War in the East 2 just dropped and that game is absolute monster that will eat away your free time and scratches the simulation itch. 

Steve Walmsley:
My Valheim addiction is slowing, so I will be back on Aurora soon :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version