Off Topic > Off Topic

Aurora Wiki certificate expired

(1/4) > >>

Snoman314:
I've been having trouble accessing the Wiki lately, then I noticed this (see attached screenshot).

Erik L:
try accessing w/o https.

Snoman314:
Now the forum's SSL certificate has expired as well. My ISP blocks connections with expired certificates, so it doesn't matter what browser settings I try. So I'm no longer able to access the forum, unless I use my phone with the WiFi turned off, to use mobile data. I don't normally access the forum on my phone, and just typing this email out is a pain. But I wanted to make sure someone was tracking the issue.

I'll check back periodically to see if I can access the forums but this'll likely be the last you hear from me until the issue is resolved.

QuakeIV:
If you guys are having problems I can set up certs for you, its not that hard...

Snoman314:
I've bitten the bullet and paid for a VPN subscription, so I'm back to enjoy the new updates! That said, hopefully this issue gets resolved as having the site blocked for people not in the know, just when a new version is coming out, isn't the best...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version