Author Topic: Stuck on 1-day turns?  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Foolcow (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • F
Stuck on 1-day turns?
« on: April 09, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »
I'm about 20 years into my current game, and time has been progressing in 1-day increments for the past four months.  Anybody know what could cause this?

I know that turns of a few seconds to a few minutes can go on for a while because of an NPR battle, but what would cause these 1-day turns?  Has anybody ever seen something like this?

Offline Karlito

• Chief Petty Officer
  • K
Re: Stuck on 1-day turns?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 06:29:10 PM »
Happens to me sometimes.  I see "Increment Adjusted for Potential Fleet Interception" sometimes, but sometimes I don't think I've seen any associated message.  Have you tried automatic turns?

Offline Shadow

• Commander
  • Race Maker Race Maker : Creating race images
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 06:43:46 PM »
Check your travelling ships. They might be being constantly detected by alien sensors somewhere.

Offline Erik L

• Administrator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • Forum Admin
  • Discord Username: icehawke
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 07:15:04 PM »
Could also be two NPRs, NPR/Precursor, NPR/Invader, NPR/Swarm. Or some other combination thereof.

Offline voknaar

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 11:57:42 PM »
I have a system I'm colonising that is HUGE which suffers from a precursor passive surveillance. Civ transponders set off detection, so I turned them off. Now I just have to survey all the asteroids with a geo survey ship and possibly with a scout or 12 to track down their exact location. Nothings been detected in the more habitable planets & asteroids close to the star. To view the system you need to zoom out to about 0.07 LY so there could be an entire fleet of precurser ships in there somewhere but it'll be a task just to find them.  :'(

so my advice: disable civ transponders and check everything in the systems which you have a presence in. Jumpgates also give off easily identifyable signatures when they are used.