Author Topic: Assigning multiple FC  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Rich.h (OP)

• Captain
  • R
Assigning multiple FC
« on: September 25, 2015, 03:14:08 AM »
I'm wondering if it is possible to assign FC in multiples, to give an example of what I mean. I hae a ship with five FC and 10 missile launchers, I tend to set up most ship to ship combat as 2 launchers per FC giving me a nice five salvos. However at this time I am clicking the first FC then shift selecting two launchers to assign, and repeating for the next four FC. This is fine at the moment, but when I get to larger ships that could be set up to fire something silly like 30+ salvos I can see a battle becoming tedious at best to manage.

Is there a way I could instead just set up the first FC then copy this so all other FC of the same type grap the same amount and type of launchers as the first FC? Something similar to how you can use the Copy TG button for assigning weapons & FC to other ships in the TG?

Offline Paul M

• Vice Admiral
  • P
Re: Assigning multiple FC
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 04:53:49 AM »
Not that I have ever seen, you have to manually set the fire controls, with only the range being kept between different controls of the same type.  You would have to request Steve add this to the game in the suggestion thread if you wish to see it.

Something to keep in mind...that a refit of the ship will remove all fire control allocations.

Offline Rich.h (OP)

• Captain
  • R
Re: Assigning multiple FC
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 04:55:53 AM »
Ah no probs I will throw it in the suggestion box then.