Author Topic: PDC issues  (Read 1250 times)

Offline kilo (OP)

• Lt. Commander
  • k
PDC issues
« on: January 11, 2016, 03:16:52 AM »
Hi fellow emperors,

I have a strange issue with my PDC fleet from earth.  Lets say I wanted to restock their ammunition supply due to the fact that I was short on it when I constructed the new generation.  This worked fine for the AMMs but when I wanted to reload the ASMs it indicated that there are no AND the PDC fleet seems to be half way between Mercury and the sun.
How do I fix that.  I never tried to move PDCs in space and let us be honest they are pretty weak on the engine side.  And I am not very experienced using the SM mode when it comes to doing things like that.

PS: If I had a recent save game from a time before that happened I would use that.

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
Re: PDC issues
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 07:06:08 AM »
PDCs are supposed to be stationary, imbedded into the planet in a mountainside or something . However there seems to be a bug which occasionally causes stationary stuff to move?
You can use Spacemaster to move task groups however, turn spacemaster on, then load the task group window, select the group the PDCs are in, select the history/officers/misc tab , on the right side is a menu to select a system and body, use save to move the task group there.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "