Starfire > SA Installation

SA Version v7.10 (Experimental)

(1/8) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
I have created a new patch for Starfire Assistant. However, this is simply a compile of any additional work or bug fixes I have done since v7.02 so I don't think there will be many functional changes and I don't have a record of those changes. In addition, this isn't tested so download and try at your own risk :)

Steve

Charlie Beeler:
For S&G's I'm running 7.1 with a 7.02 database.  So far no issues and some minor headaches resolved.

Steve, Thank You.

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: "Charlie Beeler" ---For S&G's I'm running 7.1 with a 7.02 database.  So far no issues and some minor headaches resolved.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear that. You really should run it with a v7.10 database but to be honest I have no idea what (if anything) has changed in the database since v7.00 so you may well be fine.

Steve

coldsteel:

--- Quote from: "Steve Walmsley" ---
--- Quote from: "Charlie Beeler" ---For S&G's I'm running 7.1 with a 7.02 database.  So far no issues and some minor headaches resolved.

--- End quote ---
Good to hear that. You really should run it with a v7.10 database but to be honest I have no idea what (if anything) has changed in the database since v7.00 so you may well be fine.

Steve
--- End quote ---

IIRC and FWIW, you've only fixed bugs, and haven't added anything new (not a bad thing, considering no new ideas yet...) since 7.0's Sypply Depots and the semi-Tac map view.

Charlie Beeler:

--- Quote from: "Steve Walmsley" ---

--- End quote ---

Steve
--- End quote ---

I did a quick comparison of the 7.10 and the 7.02 tables in Access.  I didn't find anything that leap out is a format change.  It wasn't a comprehensive evaluation of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version