Author Topic: Turn 3  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Detjen (OP)

• Lieutenant
Turn 3
« on: June 21, 2011, 01:39:08 AM »
[ooc]First I would like to apologize for my lack of presence in the last week,  was a bit hectic and crazzzzy  I am stepping my bounds a bit by creating the Xenoarcheology team without any permission,  and I apologize, but none of the people are being used as yet and you know me, I said it before, i hate the idea of wasting turns, especially since he could have had a team put together if I paid attention  [/ooc]

November 2063
 After a study of our personnel it seems the scientist J. Winston is our most qualified to lead an Xeno team to mars.  J. Winston is given command of the team,  under his command Civilian Administrator Cary Herbert, Colonel Dana Endsley, Lt. Cmdr Greg Vos, and Cmdr Stephan Irby, the weakest of the team members.   
 Research starts on troop transportation bays under L. Veers.  estimated compleation is May 21 2064
 30th Munk finishes with Venus returns to earth
December 2063
 6th Rockefeller surveys the planet Saturn finding over 1million tons of Sorium in its atmosphere.

it is now January 6th 2064 HAPPY NEW YEARS

Offline Sheb

• Commodore
Re: Turn 3
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 12:36:12 PM »
No one is taking the team to Mars?

Offline ardem

• Rear Admiral
  • a
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 05:39:10 PM »
Yes they are on Mars my nephew sent me a communique. Now I going to have to smooth it over with the technical minister, I did not have any say on the matter he took matters in his own hands and left with the team, I was putting together.

I am extremely disappointed with him, I just hope he does not lose his valuable research career over this unfortunate inexperienced decision. Although I do admire his passion I do believe one he gets back he should be punished for this abuse of power.

Offline areyoua

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • a
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 06:57:08 PM »
[ooc]Longer turns, please. The two month interval might have been justified this time due to the need for more Survey orders, but after that we will be twiddling our thumbs for a week, unless I come up with yet another bill. I propose that we zoom through some more turns until we hit June 1,2064 and start some presidential campaigning sometime in the next few days. Then we will have some real action.[/ooc]

Offline Detjen (OP)

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 01:03:03 PM »
[ooc]you read my mind.   I did just the short hop because the mineral ships had no new targets, it was the start of a new year,  and the xeno team on mars was made without anyones approval.   but I belive a shot to june would be best,  then hold elections on the next turn and shoot till till Januaray 2065 on the next round.  [/ooc]

Offline Detjen (OP)

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 01:07:12 PM »
[ooc]another option, if I dont hit a busy week like this one, could be to process two shorter turns a week say 3 months every turn and two turns a real life week.  [/ooc]

Offline ardem

• Rear Admiral
  • a
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 08:41:49 PM »
[ooc]The more turns the more input you will see if you can manage 2 three month turns, that would be better then 1 six month turn, but if you cannot ! think 1 six month turn should be something to aim for.[/ooc]

Offline Detjen (OP)

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 03:26:27 AM »
[ooc]I should have time to do a 3 month turn tommorow evening if everythings in order by then[/ooc]