Author Topic: Precursor Population  (Read 1265 times)

Offline DatAlien (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • D
Precursor Population
« on: June 17, 2010, 11:36:37 AM »
One of my Geo Survey Ships detectet a hostile Population of Precursors, so I decid to send a trooptransporter to Invade them (hoping for ancient tec). Three Month later the Transporter unloaded the troops too the Planet and nothing happens. Have I to combat drop them for an invasion?
Per se ad astra

Offline schroeam

• Lt. Commander
  • s
  • "Let's try a new strategy, let the Wookiee win"
Re: Precursor Population
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 02:19:27 PM »
Quote from: "DatAlien"
One of my Geo Survey Ships detectet a hostile Population of Precursors, so I decid to send a trooptransporter to Invade them (hoping for ancient tec). Three Month later the Transporter unloaded the troops too the Planet and nothing happens. Have I to combat drop them for an invasion?
Here's what you need to do.  Open the population and production window, then go to the ground units tab.  At the bottom of that view are four drop down boxes.  The one on the bottom left is for initiating combat against an enemy population on the same planet/moon/asteroid.  That should allow you to conquer the precursor site.

Adam.

Offline schroeam

• Lt. Commander
  • s
  • "Let's try a new strategy, let the Wookiee win"
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 02:19:28 PM »
Quote from: "DatAlien"
Here's what you need to do.  Open the population and production window, then go to the ground units tab.  At the bottom of that view are four drop down boxes.  The one on the bottom left is for initiating combat against an enemy population on the same planet/moon/asteroid.  That should allow you to conquer the precursor site.

Adam.

Offline Hawkeye

• Silver Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 02:23:23 PM »
Select the base your assault troops are in (F2 screen), go to the Ground Units tab.
At the lower edge of the screen about in the center, there is a drop-down "Initiate Ground Combat Against" where you can select the enemy base. Now press "Attack" and your troops will go on the offensive.

Edit: LOL.  Better to get two responses than none at all, I guess :)
Ralph Hoenig, Germany

Offline DatAlien (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • D
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 11:31:15 PM »
Thanks,

yeah I have found ancient Missles :mrgreen:
Per se ad astra