Author Topic: Second Chance Campaign - Part 2  (Read 5918 times)

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: Second Chance Campaign - Part 2
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 02:06:13 AM »
Quote from: "AndonSage"
I just recently (as in yesterday) found out about the Aurora game (from a comment in a Distant Worlds thread), and tonight I've spent a lot of time reading about Aurora. I've been enjoying your fiction/AARs, but have only read two so far (this one and the "Aurora AAR and Description of Gameplay " in the Wargamers forum). What I'm wondering is why you stopped posting, when the last entry says "to be continued?" Did you release a new version, so moved on to another fiction/AAR? Since I haven't read more than two of these, I don't know if it's common. But I have really enjoyed this Second Chance Campaign, so look forward to a continuation :). My longest running Aurora campaign was the Trans-Newtonian campaign. When I first started with Aurora I was looking to create the next 'Rigellian Diary', which was an AAR for a very long running Starfire campaign. The difference though is that Aurora is continuing to evolve and has a lot more scope for different campaign ideas than Starfire, so for the moment at least I think shorter campaigns will still be the norm.

Steve