Author Topic: Unloading boarding troops  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Rich.h (OP)

• Captain
  • R
Unloading boarding troops
« on: October 02, 2015, 02:02:48 PM »
I came across a minor issue today and wondered if there is an order I haven't spotted. At the beginning of a battle I loaded all of my boarding shuttles with troops in advance knowing the time it takes for this action to take place. During the course of the battle I only ended up using one out of four shuttles which left the other three with troops in their respective combat drop pods (I am deliberately using standard rather than cryo due to the space saving). When I docked the shuttles back to the carrier and started to bring the fleet home I began to get messages about the troop moral loss doe to being in pods. So far I have been unable to find a way of moving troops back out of drop pods back into normal troop bays aboard the mothership, the only messy way I was able to do this was to make a brief stop at the nearest rock to the fleet. Then combat drop all troops there and after have the mothership load them back into the troop bays.

Is there an order or button somewhere to just shift troops from a combat drop pod back to troop bays within a fleet?

Offline Paul M

• Vice Admiral
  • P
Re: Unloading boarding troops
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 03:15:24 AM »
You have to give them an drop order and then reload them so far as I know.  There is no order to unload them from the assault pods.