Author Topic: mass drivers shipping but earth not recieving?  (Read 1244 times)

Offline plasticpanzers (OP)

• Lt. Commander
  • p
mass drivers shipping but earth not recieving?
« on: November 10, 2015, 08:17:24 PM »
question on mass drivers.    i have auto mines on mercury and venus shooting off via mass drivers minerals to earth
in fair amounts.    on the mineral screen it shows the -x amount being shot off via the mass drivers.    i have mass
drivers on earth too (manufactured. . . do they need some type of deployment?) but i show no + on earths mineral
producton screen for 'collected' packets from mercury or venus (or anywhere).

• Lt. Commander
  • p
Re: mass drivers shipping but earth not recieving?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 09:07:24 PM »
My bad.    Going thru the site i see it only list recieved for every 5 days so i had to slow down the clock and indeed earth is
recieving minerals.    sometimes its a blink and you miss it.

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 11:08:04 PM »
Theres an option on the system map to show mineral packets from mass drivers, theres also an option to display exactly what minerals are contained within.
Mineral packets will show up as points scattered around the system, also if have the right display options on you can also see what speed they're travelling at and when the estimated arrival time is.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

• Lt. Commander
  • p
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 12:11:12 AM »
found that ok it was the intercept by the recieving planet of when and how much.   did some digging to see its updated on a
5 day basis for mineral reciepts by mass drivers.   Had to go day to day to see the progress but now i know they are arriving
ok.   until that time i keep checking earth and it showed 0 +minerals recieved.   Now I know i was simply looking at the wrong
times.