Author Topic: 3.2 Bugs  (Read 20704 times)

Offline Charlie Beeler

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
Re: 3.2 Bugs
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2009, 12:07:53 PM »
Quote from: "welchbloke"
Quote from: "Charlie Beeler"
Quote from: "welchbloke"
So without a database password I'm at an impasse.

Can you see them in the figher assignments screen(F7)?  If so try assigning them to a random ship.  It'll probably throw an error but worth a try.
Charlie, I've just assigned them to sqns and then recoveredd them and launched them to fighters in their locations.  Hey presto, the fighters are visible and the error has gone away.  Thank you very much  :D

Glad I could help.
Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics - paraphrase attributed to Gen Omar Bradley

Offline Kurt

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Re: 3.2 Bugs
« Reply #256 on: April 06, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »
Steve -

This just popped up in the 6P campaign.  I have a first contact situation.  Both races have detected the other with active sensors, and I've gone to the "Tactical Intelligence" screen, verified that both races see each other, which they do, and renamed the detected race appropriately.  However, when I go to the "Diplomacy" screen for the relatively new alien race (as opposed to the human government involved), Aurora crashes to the desktop with the error message "Runtime Error '6': Overflow".  I can get into the diplomacy screen with the other human race, and they see the alien race there fine, but every time I attempt to open the diplomacy screen from the perspective of the alien race I get the same crash.  

I cracked the DB and trolled around looking for an obvious error, but didn't find anything.  I'm hoping that you can point me in the right direction.  

Kurt