Author Topic: Update on Progress  (Read 254552 times)

Offline xenoscepter

• Vice Admiral
Re: Update on Progress
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2019, 03:01:55 PM »
No.

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #376 on: November 14, 2019, 12:15:14 PM »
I've updated the boarding combat changes post. If a ship is hit by external damage during boarding combat, it may cause casualties among the combatants.

http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=8495.msg111751#msg111751

The following users thanked this post: Deutschbag, Garfunkel, V1D0, TMaekler, mpf0214, King-Salomon, Lornalt, JustAnotherDude

Offline Tikigod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #377 on: November 16, 2019, 06:54:02 PM »
New week which means another "Are we there yet?"

;D
The popular stereotype of the researcher is that of a skeptic and a pessimist.  Nothing could be further from the truth! Scientists must be optimists at heart, in order to block out the incessant chorus of those who say "It cannot be done. "

- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, University Commencement

The following users thanked this post: Kuckoo

Offline xenoscepter

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #378 on: November 16, 2019, 09:50:49 PM »
No!

Offline Tikigod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #379 on: November 24, 2019, 11:20:57 PM »
*Looks out Window*

Are we there yet?  ::)
The popular stereotype of the researcher is that of a skeptic and a pessimist.  Nothing could be further from the truth! Scientists must be optimists at heart, in order to block out the incessant chorus of those who say "It cannot be done. "

Offline Tikigod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #380 on: December 02, 2019, 04:57:41 PM »
As it's soon the holiday season (Except for those in sectors such as the public services, retail etc) this will be the last one of the year.....

Are we there yet?  ::)

Offline Hazard

• Commodore
  • H
« Reply #381 on: December 02, 2019, 05:53:56 PM »
It's holiday season for people in the retail, public service etc. sectors too.

It's just the busy time of the year for them.

The following users thanked this post: L0ckAndL0ad

Offline Tikigod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #382 on: December 02, 2019, 07:37:46 PM »

Well A busy time of the year, along with Easter, Halloween and all the other 'holidays' that are more work load for no additional pay in many cases as working holidays gets more and more normalised and employers feel it's now expected as standard.

Anyone on these forums wants to give this Christmas, at the very least avoid retail shopping over Christmas and make quite a few peoples end of year when they're already feeling smegty for not being able to spend it with family.  :P

Offline Scandinavian

• Lieutenant
  • S
« Reply #383 on: December 02, 2019, 10:28:47 PM »

Well A busy time of the year, along with Easter, Halloween and all the other 'holidays' that are more work load for no additional pay in many cases as working holidays gets more and more normalised and employers feel it's now expected as standard.

Anyone on these forums wants to give this Christmas, at the very least avoid retail shopping over Christmas and make quite a few peoples end of year when they're already feeling smegty for not being able to spend it with family.  :P
You people need better unions. Make picket lines great again.

The following users thanked this post: Agoelia

Offline Deutschbag

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • Discord Username: Pwnzerfaust
« Reply #384 on: December 03, 2019, 03:29:59 AM »
This is why I do all my holiday shopping online  :)

Offline Tikigod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #385 on: December 03, 2019, 10:24:37 PM »

You people need better unions. Make picket lines great again.

One day maybe, but main thing the last few months has been trying to fish out all the political lying, scandals and trying to weed out the fake information being thrown out to scam election votes all the while hoping certain far right groups aren't put back into a position where they can sell off national services to American drug companies so they can extort the sick without immediate oversight.  ;D

Offline Ayeshteni

• Petty Officer
  • A
« Reply #386 on: December 04, 2019, 02:06:52 PM »
Quote from: Deutschbag link=topic=10096. msg117245#msg117245 date=1575365399
This is why I do all my holiday shopping online  :)

I've worked in an Amazon warehouse over Christmas period.  I'd sooner clean sewers.

Aye

Offline Jarhead0331

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • J
« Reply #387 on: December 05, 2019, 06:29:10 AM »
Every time I see there is activity in this thread, I get excited...only to realize it’s just more people complaining about how overworked and underpaid they are.  ???

The following users thanked this post: Kristover, QuakeIV, totos_totidis, Jovus, Cinnius, TinkerPox

Offline Tikigod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #388 on: December 06, 2019, 05:07:52 AM »
Every time I see there is activity in this thread, I get excited...only to realize it’s just more people complaining about how overworked and underpaid they are.  ???

Got to do something to pass the time given the approximate timeline Steve has given is between now and March 2020 at the earliest.  :P

Offline Jarhead0331

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • J
« Reply #389 on: December 06, 2019, 06:25:44 AM »

Got to do something to pass the time given the approximate timeline Steve has given is between now and March 2020 at the earliest.  :P

Then I would suggest going back to school to get a degree, enter a trade program to learn a valuable skill, or perhaps come up with some brilliant idea to make millions. Posting labor complaints about management in the aurora forums seems like the absolute least productive use of passing the time.

The following users thanked this post: Jovus, Cinnius