Author Topic: ORIGINAL WRAPPER for Aurora  (Read 3559 times)

Offline SerBeardian (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
ORIGINAL WRAPPER for Aurora
« on: August 03, 2017, 09:19:11 AM »
Hey folks,

I've been on the Discord a while now (both Tortuga's and the dedicated Aurora one) and I've seen a lot of people get a lot of random errors or issues that I just don't seem to get at all, even with the latest wrapper.
I've also seen people get annoyed at the music and background, but don't want to give up the benefits and stability of the Wrapper.

So here's Aurora + Original Wrapper for you: https://drive. google. com/open?id=0B5Vkw6vuupa-MF9XZFc5MndmRGc

I originally downloaded this not long after Quill did his thing, so it's a rather old copy, but it's stable, it's good, it does the job right and it has neither music nor any background.

It includes all the Aurora files plus Wrapper, but DOES NOT include the Database - you'll need to get your own copy.
You can, however, simply extract this into your existing folder and it will overwrite the files and leave the existing database intact.

(You might have to regsvr32 MSSTDFMT. DLL - if someone can confirm this for me that would be great as I only have a single data point.  The DLL is there, but might just need registering. )