Author Topic: General Fleet Resupply  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Droll (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • D
General Fleet Resupply
« on: April 23, 2020, 10:36:34 AM »
So I have a fleet with a support group in tow including colliers, supply ships and tankers. Refueling is fine since you just tell the fleet to refuel from stationary tankers. However I don't know how to resupply from colliers. I give the join and add ordinance to fleet order and they join but don't add anything - they have the transfer system, are marked as colliers and have ammunition that the military ships templates are set to accept. Similar issue with supply ships. And I have tried passing time since its not instantaneous - nothing.

How to you resupply MSP and ammo?

Offline Pedroig

• Lt. Commander
  • P
Re: General Fleet Resupply
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 10:45:29 AM »
Do they have some type of magazine or do they have cargo holds?
si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Droll (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • D
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 10:49:18 AM »
Do they have some type of magazine or do they have cargo holds?

The colliers use commercial magazines with ordinance transfer systems and the supply ships maintenance supply storage bays with cargo shuttles.

Edit: Are ordinance transfer systems supposed to only work with military magazines? Still don't see how the MSP side would not work.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 10:56:16 AM by Droll »

Offline Droll (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • D
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 12:50:52 PM »
Nvm I'm an impatient moron. Resupply takes hours not minutes. Same with ammo. It works now.

I would still prefer it if resupplying did not require the colliers to join the fleet so I would have to deal with juggling ships around.