Author Topic: Help with civilians, corporations and their ships.  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Anteep (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • A
Help with civilians, corporations and their ships.
« on: February 02, 2010, 03:58:06 AM »
I would like to know how civilian shipping lines come into existence and what makes them buy/build ships, because I have a few commercial SYs tooled to produce each commercial ship I have designed, I have one shipping line in existence with 5500 wealth so they should be able to afford the ships. Why aren't they doing anything?

Also, how do they generate wealth for me? Do I tax their annual/monthly income? Do they pay me when they are buying a ship?

I couldn't find these answers on the forums or the wiki, so if you could help me it would be great thanks

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: Help with civilians, corporations and their ships.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 07:55:42 AM »
Quote from: "Anteep"
I would like to know how civilian shipping lines come into existence and what makes them buy/build ships, because I have a few commercial SYs tooled to produce each commercial ship I have designed, I have one shipping line in existence with 5500 wealth so they should be able to afford the ships. Why aren't they doing anything?

Also, how do they generate wealth for me? Do I tax their annual/monthly income? Do they pay me when they are buying a ship?

I couldn't find these answers on the forums or the wiki, so if you could help me it would be great thanks
Check out the Civilian Trade System thread in the Useful Links post in the Tutorial forum. viewtopic.php?f=101&t=1963

Steve

Offline Anteep (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • A
Re: Help with civilians, corporations and their ships.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:58:49 AM »
Nice thanks I guess I didnt' look hard enough