Other Games > Other Games

Terra Invicta

(1/5) > >>

Feujak:
Hello Aurora players,
I found this game, it look like Aurora with graphics.  But with only the Solar system.
Youtube : Steam Page : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1176470/Terra_Invicta/

RougeNPS:
This was brought up a couple months ago during their kickstarter campaign. I have been trying to avoid spoilers about the game since then but im too curious to see what they are doing to not check. Thanks for reminding me.

Bremen:
This currently has a demo out, though I think only for a few more days, and it's limited to 7 years of play so doesn't really get into the lategame stuff. That said, it is indeed a lot of fun and definitely reminds me of Aurora in some ways.

I like how the space economy is handled - Earth has plentiful supplies of most resources, but using them in space requires you to get them into orbit with a rare resource called boost, representing orbital launch capacity. Meanwhile if you build a mine on the moon you're mostly producing pretty low value stuff like water or common metals, but you can launch it into orbit with a mass driver and thus don't need to use up your limited boost.

MeatyBoii:
It isn't bad, but I expected something else.  Feels a lot like there's too much abstract elements in it, at least for me.

Black:
It seems decent enough, unfortunately demo does not have save function, so I did not have enough time to finish a game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version