Author Topic: Bigger bureaucracy  (Read 2670 times)

Offline DAVIDARCNO (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • D
Bigger bureaucracy
« on: March 18, 2017, 09:04:59 AM »
I do not know if any of this has been suggested, but for the civilian leaders:

1.  Each system have a governor for the entire system and passed down a fraction of his abilities to each colony in the system.
2.  A empire/federation/ leadership position for all systems.  Under would be the sector Governors, the system Governors and the planet Governors.  The tile of the empire wide leader could be determined by the empire theme.
3. The empire wide leaders could have a cabinet, Minister of war, industry, science, mining, terraforming etc.

I realize this would be a lot to add.

Offline TheDeadlyShoe

• Vice Admiral
  • Dance Commander
Re: Bigger bureaucracy
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 11:13:22 AM »
There's a Sector Command structure - once built, it opens up a sector command position that provides bonuses to every colony in its sector, the potential size of which is determined by the level of the sector command.  Essentially it does the same thing.

The following users thanked this post: DAVIDARCNO

Offline sloanjh

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 10:05:33 AM »
Btw, Steve has asked that we put all suggestions in the (semi-)"official" suggestion thread, rather than starting a new one.  This is because he uses those threads as a filing cabinet.  If you're pretty sure that your suggestion will cause lots of controversy you can start a new thread, but that should be rare and you should still put a post referring to it in the official thread.

For more posting guidelines, please see the "Where should I post?" thread in FAQ.

Thanks,
John

The following users thanked this post: DAVIDARCNO

Offline DAVIDARCNO (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • D
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 11:53:23 AM »
My mistake, will repost.