VB6 Aurora > Gallery

Mankind rebirth from Satan colony

(1/3) > >>

serger:
Starting at year 3061 from Satan (Procyon-A VI) lost colony, populated mostly by British, adapted during their neobarbarian age to lower gravity, lower oxygen level and higher ultraviolet level of this world, so... immensely tall, broad-chested and totally, coal-black-skinned people.

Here is Procyon system and it's surveyed jump net after 30 years of Trans-Newtonian space expansion:

serger:
Most of unpopulated systems, that has only numeric catalog names, obtain now their "waypoint abbreviation" or truncated names.

Pink pair of systems at lower right corner are NPR race, discovered several years ago. Their second system (isolated from the net) is known due to feverish spy activity only.
Pale-blue system near the center is Precursor-controlled, but Carrier Strike Group is already at position for smashing raid.

I used my race blue color to mark those systems only, that I intended to control.

serger:
Battle off Kaptein 75 (againt Precursor guardians), about 6 or 7 years ago:

serger:
I used 3 missile fighter groups and 3 in-system Lagrange jump points to strike from different unexpected direction in each other strike and to avoid return fire while falling back.

I have weak techs and very poor mix of components then, all military designs was very cheap, so maneuvering was absolutely necessary thing.

serger:
Precursor missile destroyer pursued my recon to the JP of Proxima Centauri and lie there in ambush, with another pack of missile ships, prowling around. I has no chance to storm this point with my weak battle ships, so I decided to sacrifice my new dropship and my best new marine battalion in desperate boarding attempt. It was successful despite terrible losses, including courageous dropship, destroyed at the same moment, when she drop marines at Precursor destroyer armor.

And there was a glorious moment, when my new prize beat Precursors off this point and won battle off Proxima brilliantly:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version