Other Games > Beyond the Stars!

Ships from the world of Sci Fi

(1/2) > >>

Þórgrímr:
As a way to demonstrate the flexibility of BTS! I am opening this thread for requests of ships from your favorite sci fi stories to be done up in the BTS! format. First up is the Executor class Super Star Destroyer from the Star Wars Saga. It truly is a monster!  8)

Cheers, Þórgrímr

Haegan2005:
Well, lets pull from one of your novels, shall we?

Numerian Assault Destroyer Class Pyrnuer:  CR: 0
250wu /950pp /1BE   32 mos prod time
Industrial Upkeep: 1.1, Wealth Upkeep: 0.1, Fuel Upkeep: 5.2
AR 13/24 DR 13/14 AM 11/12 3 PP
TL 20, +5 FTL Drive: Jump, +10 System Drive Force Field: Grav-Drive, +10 Energy Weapons, +10 Armor, +10 ECM, +10 ECCM, +10 Agility, +10 Torpedoes

The class is designed to kill capital ships from close ranges, assuming it survives to get in close. Anything that it can kill, it can catch. Of course, the designers sincerely hoped that the reverse was true. That was unit it met up with Nephilim ships during the last Great War.

Numerian Ulanei Destroyer:  CR: 0
254wu /970pp /1BE   33 mos prod time
Industrial Upkeep: 1.12, Wealth Upkeep: 0.12, Fuel Upkeep: 5.2
AR 13/24 DR 14/15 AM 11/12 3 PP
TL 20, +5 FTL Drive: Jump, +10 System Drive Force Field: Grav-Drive, +10 Armor, +1 Point Defenses, +10 Torpedoes, +10 Energy Weapons, +10 Agility, +10 ECM, +10 ECCM, +1 Ship's Companies

This is the Standard Destroyer for the Battle Fleet and is one of the work horses of the fleet. It is used to compliment the battle line and work in concert with larger sensor capped vessels.

Þórgrímr:
I suppose I should add the two most visible Terran ships from the Test Saga, the Des Moines Class, and the America Class.  

First up is the Des Moines Class Light Cruiser.

Des Moines Class Light Cruiser:  CR: 1,  30000CC
166wu /300pp /1BE   25 mos prod time
Industrial Upkeep: 0.1, Wealth Upkeep: 0.1, Fuel Upkeep: 1
AR 9/9 DR 5/4 AM 7/7 10 PP
TL 11.4, +5 Armor, +2 Point Defenses, +5 Energy Weapons, +1 Deck Capacity, +5 System Drive Reaction: Anti-Matter Advanced, +5 FTL Drive: Jump
Deck Capacity of 1.5 Aircraft Squadrons

The Des Moines carries a short squadron of 6 Interceptors. The extra Deck Capacity allows this.

Next up is the America Class Battleship:

America Class Battleship:  CR: 5
264wu /852pp /4BE   71 mos prod time
Industrial Upkeep: 0.4, Wealth Upkeep: 0.4, Fuel Upkeep: 1.7
AR 16/7 DR 12/4 AM 11/11 12 PP
TL 11.4, +5 Armor, +5 Energy Weapons, +2 Point Defenses, +5 Anti Capital Ship Weapons, +5 Deck Capacity, +5 System Drive Reaction: Anti-Matter Advanced, +5 FTL Drive: Jump
Deck Capacity of 3.5 Aircraft Squadrons

The America carries two short squadrons of Eagle Interceptors and two Squadrons of Thunderbolt Strike Fighters.

Cheers, Thor

mavikfelna:
How about the classic Battlestar Galactica?

--Mav

Þórgrímr:

--- Quote from: "mavikfelna" ---How about the classic Battlestar Galactica?

--Mav
--- End quote ---

Will do bud. Give me a day to do a bit of research and I will get it posted.   I want to make sure I do it justice.

Cheers, Thor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version