Author Topic: A Little Help?  (Read 990 times)

Offline TheLastRonin (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • T
A Little Help?
« on: January 20, 2010, 07:11:09 AM »
Could someone walk me through my first turn... There are so many options I am just completely lost as to what to do...

I think I can set a research project and some stuff to build (mines and refineries) but I should be doing much more than that right?

Major points if anyone can give me a detailed step by step guide. Sorry for coming and asking this but I really have tried and I am able to master most games, even difficult to learn ones such as IL-2 Sturmovik, Dwarf Fortress, Nethack, etc... This one has me totally stumped though. I just know if I can get some help on how to effectively manage a few turns I should be OK.

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: A Little Help?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 09:41:31 AM »
Quote from: "TheLastRonin"
Could someone walk me through my first turn... There are so many options I am just completely lost as to what to do...

I think I can set a research project and some stuff to build (mines and refineries) but I should be doing much more than that right?

Major points if anyone can give me a detailed step by step guide. Sorry for coming and asking this but I really have tried and I am able to master most games, even difficult to learn ones such as IL-2 Sturmovik, Dwarf Fortress, Nethack, etc... This one has me totally stumped though. I just know if I can get some help on how to effectively manage a few turns I should be OK.
There is a Tutorials forum with a series of walk-throughs for various areas of the game. It is far from finished but should  get you started.

Steve