Author Topic: Print out a mineral report  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Garfunkel (OP)

• Registered
  • Admiral of the Fleet
Print out a mineral report
« on: February 07, 2014, 07:46:46 AM »
I thought this was possible but I cannot, for the life of me, find the button now. So is it possible to either print a .txt file or copy it to clipboard, that would show the minerals of an entire system, that a single nation/civilization/player knows? I'm using reduced windows, so I'm afraid that it could be in the system view, under the minerals tab, since that part is cut off on my laptop.

Offline Ziusudra

• Lt. Commander
  • Z
Re: Print out a mineral report
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 04:20:32 PM »
Yeah, Mineral Text button at the bottom the Minerals tab on the System Map. You can then select and copy the text.

Have you tried the Reduced Height Windows?

Edit: If I select Show Mineral Concentrations on the Minerals tab and then press the Tab key the Mineral Text button will be selected and can be activated by pressing the Space bar.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 04:30:00 PM by Ziusudra »

Offline Mastik

• Lieutenant
  • M
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 11:51:50 PM »
Oh, Nice!

Offline Garfunkel (OP)

• Registered
  • Admiral of the Fleet
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 05:15:13 AM »
Thank you Ziusudra, that's great! No more copying by hand, sweet!

Offline Rich.h

• Captain
  • R
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 07:17:12 AM »
This may be useless to you depending on your reason for wanting a mineral report but there is another way to get system mineral details. On the System information F9 window, hit the geostatus button at the bottom. This gives you a new window with drop down sorting for things such as system name, mineral type, specific mineral only etc etc.

I find it a great way to work out quickly how I wish to use certain bodies in a system, as you can for example decide to only mine above 100k but find bodies without having to do endless clicking.