Author Topic: Suggestions for 5.7 and beyond  (Read 19945 times)

Offline Conscript Gary

• Lt. Commander
Re: Suggestions for 5.7 and beyond
« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2012, 05:07:13 PM »
I don't think he's asking for a dynamic value, just that the static one takes into account its maximum and minimum distance from the primary.
Though, if it gets hotter as it gets closer it would also get colder as it gets farther, my knowledge isn't up to snuff whether or not that would average out to the same value or not

Offline PTTG

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #166 on: November 03, 2012, 10:32:39 AM »
I guess this is the main suggestion thread then?

- Wait-until-time: Instead of waiting for X days, allow the selection of a specific time to halt the turn.

- When an event has been filtered out of the event viewer menu, do not halt the simulation for it.

- Standing production orders: Create production orders that act like "continual capacity expansion". For instance, devoting either 1% or 10 factories to producing maintenance supplies, or permanently having 50% of factories set to produce more factories.

- When missiles are completed, add them to the pool immediately, rather than waiting for the whole job to complete. Or is this already the case? I thought I was seeing this on my end.

- Smaller default list of spaceship classes: I like to name and define each of my classes. It'd be great if I could do that from a blank slate, and/or remove obsolete classes.

- Print money: Use CD drives to produce undetectable forgeries of major modern currency.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:41:42 AM by PTTG »

Offline bean (OP)

• Rear Admiral
  • b
« Reply #167 on: November 03, 2012, 10:51:01 AM »
This is not the main suggestion thread, and I'm locking it to prevent any more mistakes of this sort. 
Missiles do get added as completed. 
This is Excel-in-Space, not Wing Commander - Rastaman