Author Topic: Suddenly Turn length is 5s?  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Paul M (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • P
Suddenly Turn length is 5s?
« on: November 03, 2012, 05:00:09 PM »
I was playing away and then all of a sudden my turns started being only 5s long (regardless of what I asked for 30s, 1 hour, 1 day, 5 days).  I left the game on 30 s turns and run automatically and quite a lot of 5s turns happened...well over 10 minutes worth.  Any idea what is going on?  Are some NPRs duking it out somewhere? 

Offline Brian Neumann

• Vice Admiral
Re: Suddenly Turn length is 5s?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 05:36:47 PM »
I was playing away and then all of a sudden my turns started being only 5s long (regardless of what I asked for 30s, 1 hour, 1 day, 5 days).  I left the game on 30 s turns and run automatically and quite a lot of 5s turns happened...well over 10 minutes worth.  Any idea what is going on?  Are some NPRs duking it out somewhere? 
Somewhere out there are a couple of NPR's having a fight.  If you want to check open up the event screen (ctrl F3) and see what it says.  If you already have it open then go to the top left and change the empire to SM View.

Brian

Offline Paul M (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • P
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 12:06:23 PM »
yes that was it exactly...took a long time to resolve!  Thanks fer the heads up.

Offline ollobrains

• Commander
  • o
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 06:07:11 PM »
think of it this way 2 alien races that youll have less of an issue with later on as theyll beat the snot out of each other

Offline Paul M (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • P
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 01:45:00 AM »
Possibly or possibly not....Wolf 357 seems to be a war zone into which slipped my unarmed mostly blind science vessel Yuri Gagarin...