Author Topic: Engineers not recovering artifacts  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Thorgarth (OP)

• Chief Petty Officer
  • T
Engineers not recovering artifacts
« on: December 08, 2009, 01:29:06 PM »
14 engineering regiments are deployed to a partially intact alien city.  After almost 11 months, none of the regiments have attempted to recover artifacts and or alien facilities.  Under v4.75, have the engineers become less active?  Xeno team (skill 150) on planet with the engineers.

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: Engineers not recovering artifacts
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:42:16 PM »
Quote from: "Thorgarth"
14 engineering regiments are deployed to a partially intact alien city.  After almost 11 months, none of the regiments have attempted to recover artifacts and or alien facilities.  Under v4.75, have the engineers become less active?  Xeno team (skill 150) on planet with the engineers.
Has the Xeno team successfully deciphered the alien language so the engineers can start work? You can check this by looking at the summary window for the pop to see if the name of the alien race is shown or if it is still an unknown race.

Steve

Offline Thorgarth (OP)

• Chief Petty Officer
  • T
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 08:14:38 PM »
Steve,

I must have missed a change.  Under 4.46, engineers didn't need xeno teams to recover artifacts.

No, the bachelar of arts majors have not finished their work.  

Till then, my engineers will continue to build.

Thanks again for a great game!

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 08:50:53 PM »
Quote from: "Thorgarth"
I must have missed a change.  Under 4.46, engineers didn't need xeno teams to recover artifacts.
It was a bug that they didn't need the Xeno teams. So it was more of a fix than a change :)

Steve